MOST POPULAR JOB POSITIONS
Forklift Operator (sit down)
- Location: El Paso
- Contact: 915-231-7303, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay Rate: $10.00
Mon- Friday, must be available to work OT and some Saturdays
Forklift sit down, Push-Pull is a plus.
2nd shift: 2:30-11pm
Forklift - Sit Down
- Location: Far West
- Contact: email@example.com
- Pay Rate: $12
3 year's experience in a fast pace environment using scanners, shrink wrap machine & have basic computer skills. Candidate will be working 12 hours rotating shifts
General Job Duties for Forklift Operator:
- Operating forklift or industrial trucks, inspecting machinery, unloading and uploading material and transporting materials to work stations.
- Identifying damages and ensuring accuracy of inventory.
- Making sure the loads are completely secure.
- Performing maintenance of forklifts and other equipment.
- Picking, packaging and staging orders to be shipped.
- Keeping a safe environment.
- One year of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of technical and industrial equipment and attention to detail
- Good sense of balance and good coordination
- Sometimes ability to lift 30 - 50 pounds without assistance
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in math
- High regard for safety