In July, 2012, RMPersonnel, Inc. was once again recognized by the Hispanic Business Magazine as one of the largest U.S. Hispanic owned companies. Twenty-two El Paso/Las Cruces borderland businesses were also included in the list this year.
The city of El Paso led Texas in the number of emergence of Successful Hispanic Owned Businesses according to Hispanic Business Magazine. The twenty-two borderland businesses in the list make valuable contributions to our area. Collectively, the companies provide employment to 4,365 people with an estimated economic impact of $1.4 trillion.
Among the largest cities in Texas, El Paso pulled ahead with twenty one recognized companies, while Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas followed. Last year only eight El Paso companies were featured and today with twenty-two it shows the borderland’s growth. In Texas, there were a total of 90 companies that were recognized.
Women run businesses, such as Ceci Miles-Mulvihill of RMPersonnel, are strongly represented on this list which reflects the national growing trend of Hispanic women entrepreneurs in the United States, and more importantly the strong Hispanic women in our borderland.
Below is the complete list of El Paso companies and their ranking:
– Fred Loya Insurance (#19)
– JACO General Contractors (#70)
– Bravo Southwest LP (#121)
– R.M. Personnel Inc. (#163)
– Human Capital International (#208)
– dmDickason Personnel Services(#211)
– Pro Auto Dealers Inc. (#291)
– Miratek Corp. (#294)
– Mike Garcia Merchant Security LLC (#346)
– LGA Trucking (#399)
– MFH Environmental Corp (#411)
– ENCON International Inc. (#422)
– Five Star Automatic Fire Protection LLC (#438)
– American Packaging and Supply Co Inc. (#452)
– Milvian Solutions LLC (#457)
– Arrow Discount Automotive Inc. (#466)
– Servpro of West El Paso (#466)
– Dynatec Scientific Laboratories Inc. (#472)
– H.G. Arias & Associates LP (#477)
– Paul Meza CPA Firm (#488)
– The Saucedo Co. (#492)
– Zia Engineering & Environmental Consultants LLC (#325) (Las Cruces)
RMPersonnel is ranked #162 on Hispanic Business Magazine’s 2011 Top 500 List